- a temporary kernel-side fix for exynos-mem security hole until Samsung fixes it
- added ROW I/O scheduler and set it as default
- lowered GPU thresholds a bit
- fixed GPU voltage initialization (thanks to AndreiLux)
- fixed power saving mode not working (thanks to AndreiLux)
- changed “pleasant for ears” preset and set it default
- boots on cm10.1 but do not use dual-boot support. it will not work yet.
- v1.8.5 -> v1.8.6: fixed dualboot problem when having Samsung ROM as the 2ndROM.
- Ported CPU UV tab from AndreiLux’s STweaks config
- Dynamic generation of STweaks config and initial GPU voltages are set correctly (mostly based on AndreiLux’s uci.sh script interface while trying to keep the changes minimum to support other guys using my scripts as base)
- Workaround for CRT animation problem (at the bottom of the screen tab in STweaks)
- fixed the problem of copying large files that some users experience
- removed custom modifications from pegasusq governor and changed the tweaked values a little
- v1.8.1 -> v1.8.2: fixed gpu voltage problems
- v1.8.2. -> v1.8.3: fixed problem of fb earlysuspend delay not being persisted across reboots. removed automatic installation of stweaks (you can find it on google play).
- v1.8.3 -> v1.8.4: reverted VM_MAX_READAHEAD commit. adjusted cpu hotplug in/out rates in pegasusq because they were just too low after decreasing the sampling time.